“Impacting our world through compassion."
OCCares is a non-profit organization comprised of community and business leaders dedicated to raising up socially conscious youth through "PROJECT Y", a Youth Social Entrepreneurship Program.
To inspire the next generation of social entrepreneurs.
To Educate the youth on the challenges facing our world
To Enrich their lives by teaching them the beauty of compassionate leadership
To Empower them to impact the world through social entrepreneurship
OCCares provides a framework under which the students can earn meaningful service hours while learning philanthropy and practical business skills. Compassion and leadership skills empower our youth. U.S. colleges are looking for students who are:
- Committed to a project or cause for one to three years
- Inviolved in service that extends beyond short term service through their school or local charity
- Vested in socially conscious activities that demonstrate social impact achieved
HOW IT WORKS:
OCCares acts as the conduit between schools, students, and vetted non-profit organizations. OCCares community leaders assist Project Y Clubs with:
- Launching and operating Project Y Clubs in schools and youth organizations
- Identifying the needs and social issues in their communities
- selecting a non-profit organization that is meeting those
- Creating a plan to use the leadership and business skills to raise funds and awareness for their chosen cause(s)
- Enhancing leadership and business skills through seminars and shadowing opportunities
INVITATION TO OUR YOUTH: We invite you to launch a Chapter in your school or youth group by finding a sponsor and recruiting other students to join the movement!
If you would like to get involved with OCCares as a volunteer or donor, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org